Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 Days of Christmas, Ms. B style

I <3 Christmas. Like, a lot. And I've spent a lot of time the last several days getting ready for the big day. 
To help me (and you) celebrate I am happy to announce my upcoming 12 Days of Christmas!


Starting on December 12, I will be sharing a freebie and another Christmas-y tidbit with you every day until December 24th! Stop by my blog to grab the freebie every day, because they'll only last until midnight, at which time they'll turn into a pumpkin!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait. This is going to be great!!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com

    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm? A Christmas Pumpkin- that could be a "thing"! I'm picturing a book, a stuffed animal, a unit for math and literacy, a recipe- you may be on to something with that Christmas Pumpkin- wait, what? Oh, it'll turn into a pumpkin.
    Never Mind.
    I get it now:)
    <3
    Miss Squirrels

    Going Nutty!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I could totally see a story about a Christmas pumpkin. Nobody wants him anymore. His season is over. Now it's all about poinsettias and trees. Who wants a pumpkin at Christmas?

    I dig it. You may see this soon.

    ReplyDelete