Monday, November 19, 2012

One Year Blogiversary Event

Berp ber-da-boo! 

That was a trumpet, triumphantly announcing my one-year blogiverasy event at Buzzing with Ms. B!
For you lovely followers who have been here every step of the way 

- every lame story
- every cute product
- every angry rant
- every self-depracating joke
- every reference to Arrested Development
- every time I made fun of my hunny (or he made fun of me)

and for you lovely followers who just found me today, it's time for me to say thank you with a great big event!

This event includes a sale and a giveaway!


I am giving away the following items. You'll have seven opportunities to win!

From my great friend Judy at Ruffle Scarves by Judy, I'm giving away two ruffle scarves!


This one is brown-gray-cream (I love it)


And this one is purple and sparkly! (I love it, too!) We need to have this event soon because I'm going to start wearing them myself if I don't give them away.


Please ignore my crazy eyes. I'm not sure what happened.




These terrific bloggers are donating to your happiness, too!
Natalie of Teachery Tidbits is donating a $10.00 shopping spree from her store!
Natalie's Blog: Teachery Tidbits
Natalie's Store

MsT3

Tanja at Journey of a Substitute Teacher is donating any item form her store!
Tanja's Blog: Journey  of a Substitute Teacher
Tanja's Store


Kim from Joy in 6th is donating a $10 Starbucks gift card! Perfect to get your Christmas on!
Kim's Blog: Joy in 6th

Jen from Teaching, Life, and Everything Inbetween is donating her Using Your Senses Poetry Activity.
Jen's Blog: Teaching, Life, and Everything Inbetween
Jen's Store
To win any one item from the giveaway, enter below using the rafflecopter!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Also, check out my store from Sunday - Tuesday for my Blogiversary Sale!
TPT and Teacher's Notebook
15% off!
Shop TPT on Monday and Tuesday for an extra 10% off, courtesy of TPT!

Pin It

8 comments: