So I've been in a sciency mood lately. I guess it makes sense. I've spent many days pondering some very sciency questions.
- How much cookie dough can I eat and still fit into my swimsuit?
- Where is my swimsuit?
- Can I afford a new swimsuit?
- Why do I have such a headache?
- Is it because I'm addicted to coffee now?
- Why haven't I made any coffee today?
- How long will it take for my headache to go away once I've had this entire, enormous mug of coffee?
- How many episode Bridezillas can I watch before I become a selfish, hateful bridezilla myself?
- How many more episodes of Bridezillas do I actually want to watch?
- What else can I watch, now that I've decided to stop watching Bridezillas?
I know some of those questions aren't exactly testable, and some don't include variables (although the cookie dough - swimsuit question includes some variable pound gainage) but I still feel very scientific.
I guess that's why I put together this Scientific Method poster & word wall pack. Cause I'm so sciency.
Aren't these little science guys supercute?
You can get them at TPT!