- Even the most struggling child in your classroom is learning something from you
- Those children have been given to you by God to help them grow this year
- They may not have much at home, but at school you give them structure, love, and the promise of learning
- A conscientious teacher is the best thing for a struggling child. you will question yourself with the purpose of growing as an educator for the benefit of your students.
- No other teacher is just like you, so no other teacher will give your kids what you do.
To quote Mr. Rogers, "You. Are. Special."
Also, check out the giveaway I'm hosting, as well as other great giveaways here!
Enter for a chance to win my Government Social Studies Activity Pack!