Mine is better.
I just walked up my sidewalk five minutes ago.
(Yes, it's 5:45 and I'm just getting home from work. And?)
And there was a little box sitting on my porch.
I knew what it was.
It was my bloggy valentine!
I was so excited!
I raced inside,
tore it open,
and peeked at the contents.
This is what I saw:
- Pink nail polish (so pretty)
- Cute little personal kleenexes (perfect for the sinus infection I'm probably developing)
- Sugar-free jolly ranchers and Dove chocolates (Thank God. Respite from the constant sugar shoving of the last two days)
- Personalized stickers that say "This is BEE-utiful Work! Love, Ms. B." There are not words to describe the specialness of this.
- And the most adorable, precious name tag holder I have EVER seen.
Need I say more?
My buddy is the best.
And it's Abby from Third Grade Bookworm.
You should go check her out and tell her she's the bestest Valentine ever.
Also, in case you want a supercute nametag thingy like mine (wow three words in a row that the computer doesn't recognize) it came from Snuggly Monkey Cause I know you love it, too.
PS. What blog is Tara Ring from?
She was my valentine, but it didn't say what her blog was, and I want to make sure she got her gifty!