Yes, you do.
When the awesome music is playing?
And he and Chewbacca and Han Solo are walking down the long aisle in the middle?
And they're all sheepish and overwhelmed and feel undeserving?
Yeah, it's just like that, only there's only one of me and I don't dig my sister.
I am so appreciative today because I have been honored with three awards!
Well, two kind of, because two of them are the same thing.
But they came from different people! she said petulantly.
Well, anyway, this is the first one. It's the Liebster Blog award from Sandy at Soaring Through Second Grade! Thanks so much Sandy!
1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog. (Check)
2. Nominate five baby blogs (like mine) of 200 followers or less by posting a comment on their blogs.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Encourage others to check out these blogs. DO IT, I say!! haha
Jill, your Marvelous Multiagers blog isn't technically a baby blog - I saw today you have 206 followers, but I'm doin it anyway.
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them.
2. Tell seven things about yourself. Oh my goodness, this is a lot of work.
1. I am super cheap so my heater is not on right now and I'm wearing a sweatshirt and I'm still freezing. The heat emanating from my laptop is the only heat in the room.
2. I have three younger brothers who have really helped me improve my self-esteem. If you have brothers, you should know how sarcastic this is, even though you can't hear me.
3. I'm sarcastic.
4. I love sugar. Sugar's my favorite. I have real problems saying no to things made with sugar.
5. I am not sure what I used to do before I started blogging. I must have had so much more free time. Now I feel like I work all night but nothing gets done.
6. I have two dogs (Penny and Lucy) and two cats (Jeannie and The Professor). This means I have spent more money at the vet's than on shoes. Even though I have had to replace several pairs of shoes due to the dogs. My dog Penny has diabetes so I have to give her insulin twice a day. I used to think I couldn't inject somebody with something, even in an emergency. Now, just give me a needle- I'll do it.
7. I have always wanted to be a writer. Unfortunately, I have terrible stamina for working on a single piece. That's why blogging is awesome.
All these blogs are worth a read- check em out and make new friends :)
Yes, I went back to school today.
No, I don't want to talk about it.